Saturday, January 15, 2011

A bit of Sun

Good Evening lovely readers,
I wanted to say a quick word to let you know that I won't be posting for a few weeks because I am heading on vacation. Funnily enough, my husband is holding down the fort and supplying the kitties with copious amounts of food and catnip. I have been trying to convince my mom that she should go on a vacation forever and when she decided to go she invited me along. We are actually heading to a Couples Resort in Ocho Rios, Jamaica which I find hilarious because I think most will assume we are a same sex couple (by the way, I think same sex couples are awesome, I just think it's funny that people will think my mom and I are one). I think we will have an amazing time hanging out on the beach, drinking fruity cocktails and generally relaxing. It is a pleasure to leave this 24" of snow so until I get back hope everyone has a great weekend! Any fun plans for Valentine's Day?

No comments:

Post a Comment